Acknowledgments in books/papers:
- Acknowledgment on the paper by Jon Hall and Lucia Rapanotti. “Designing an online part-time Master of Philoshophy with Problem Oriented Engineering”. Proceedings of the fourth International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and Services. May 24-28 2009, Venice, Italy.
- Acknowledgment on the paper by Lucia Rapanotti and Jon Hall. “Lessons learned in developing a Second Life Educational Environment”. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 7-10 April 2010, Valencia, Spain.
- Acknowledgment on the paper by Non Scantlebury, James McNulty and Nicola Dowson. “Developing sustainable Library services within the context of a parallel universe”. ReLIVE 08 Proceedings of Researching Learning in Virtual Environments International conference; 20-21 November 2008, The Open University, UK.
- Acknowledgment on the Proceedings of the Workshop on End Users Aspects of the Semantic Web, by M. Dzbor; May 2005, Heraklion, Greece.
- Acknowledgment on the paper by J. Domingue, M. Dzbor and E. Motta. “Semantic layering with Magpie“. Handbook of Ontologies. 2004.
- Acknowledgment on the paper by V. Lopez and E. Motta. “Ontology-driven in AquaLog”. NLDB 2004.
- Acknowledgment for Dr. Maria Vargas-Vera and Dr. Robert Inder who supplied the idea for our predicate combination example presented in the book: “Software Blueprints: Lightweight uses of Logic in Conceptual Modelling” by David Robertson and Jaume Agusti. Addison-Wesley 1999”. (Refer to the book for information).