Thesis Examination Committees:
- Member of an Internal Examination Panel, , UAI, Campus Vinia del Mar. Thesis: Algoritmos de calibracion para ABM by Ivan Borque;. Chile, October 28, 2013.
- External Exam Member of PhD project, Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria (UTFSM), Structural Complexity of Knowledge Product Space. by Miguel Guevara Albornoz, Chile 2 August, 2013.
- External Exam Member of PhD project, Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria (UTFSM), Projected Clustering over Massive and High Dimensional Text Data by Juan Francisco Zamora Osorio, Chile 25 June, 2013.
- President of the Jury of the Examination Panel, , UAI, Chile, December 17, 2012. Thesis: Analisis Industrial y Propuesta de Desarrollo para una Empresa de Gestion Documental by Lorenzo Nattero Casaccia.
- Observer (PhD examination), KMI, Open University, England UK Degree of PhD in Artificial Intelligence, 4 April 2011. Thesis: “Ontology Mapping with Intelligent Agents on the Semantic Web: The theory and practice of agent belief and consensus building” by Miklos Nagy.
- Examiner, Intercollege Larnaca, Cyprus Degree of Bachelor of Science. February 8, 2007. Thesis: “Retired Programming Languages” by Nikolas Kouvaros.
- President of the Jury of the Examination Panel, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Degree of Bachelor of Computer Science, September 2006. Thesis: “CONQUIRO a Cluster-Based Information Retrieval Meta- Search Engine”. by Yesica Castellanos.
- PhD External Examiner, Robert Gordon University, February, 2004. Aberdeen, Scotland UK. Thesis: “Representing and Reasoning about Concrete Domains with Inference Fusion” by B. Hu. 2004.
- MSc Examiner (Computer Science), UACPYP CCH, National University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico City; 1988.