- Open Lecture: Dr. Maria Vargas-Vera gave a open lecture in Moscow, Russia; April 2014.
- Plenary session presentation was given by a DSSim Team Member at The 4th International Conference on Interdisciplinarity Engineering (INTER ENG 2009). “Petru Maior” University of Târgu Mureş, Romania, November 12-13, 2009.
- Colloquium Talk: Dr. Maria Vargas-Vera delivered an Open Lecture at Kolloquium der Fakultät für Informatik. “Ontology Mapping in a Multi-Agent Question Answering System”. Technical University (TU) of Dortmund; Germany, 22 of September 2009. Read more Alternatively read note.
Another, alternative location for the announcement of the Open Lecture is at TU Dortmund CS Department
Also, you could find the annoucement of the Open Lecture in German language.
- Open Lecture: Dr. Maria Vargas-Vera delivered an Open Lecture at the “70 years Celebrations of the Science Faculty”; National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), Mexico City, March 2009.
- Invited presentation: DSSim results for the Ontology Alignment Evaluation 2008. October 26, 2008. at the Ontology Mapping Workshop -2008, collocated with the 7th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC-2008), Karlsruhe , Germany.
- Open Lecture: Ontology Population from Text & Question Answering. November 21, 2007. Department of Information Systems., Poznan University of Economics; Poznan, Poland. Alternatively can be found in PDF.